Search This Blog

Saturday 24 December 2011

New Airtel 3g trick ShieldVPN

Airtel blocked many vpn tricks but here it is New vpn trick which works great.
Use airtel 3G settings APN : airtelgprs.com
Now Shield vpn - DOWNLOAD  (click it) 
after downloading & install it (run as admin.)
Connect internet airtel 3g to pc and open ShieldVpn . Chosse server : Expat Shield , Protocol : UDP ,
Port : 1194.  Click on Misc >> options >> Local port : 53 . Now click on connect ... Thats it . Enjoy free internet in 3G speed.
This trick also works in airtel 2G .
                      ***********Happy Christmas enjoy************

7 comments:

  1. OMG I was using this trick from last
    week… It was awwsm.. Bt on 2nd jan.. Its nt
    wrkng proprly.. nw its giving only 20-30kbps
    speed.. :( Ye mere sath hi ho rha h ya sbke sth..?
    Is dere anyone whos still gettng d 3g speed please contct me on vipinmuzamilibrahim@gmail.com..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. change PORT :1194 to 9200 . and try others also for better speed

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaurav : I added your original site in facebook page. But one of my friend said that your site is complicated and not understanding trick .. so i posted here for my friend sake only !!!

      Delete
  3. FOR MORE INFO ON SHIELDVPN HACK REFER TO http://adf.ly/5Hcdk
    …………..
    SOLUTION OF YOUR EVERY ANSWER……..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do conection ..i show green but when i start browser it show some error

    plzz help me with some new port and setting so it work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I eventually downloaded it, but how to use it. Any one can tell me. plz contact me with "Animeshmahaldar@ Gmail.com" in return I will give power ISO fully craked version software, I promise. only this I can do.

    ReplyDelete